CorpWatch.org provides news, analysis and research tools to respond to corporate malfeasance and profiteering around the globe. We talk with people who are directly affected by corporate-led globalization as well as with others fighting for corporate accountability, human rights, social and environmental justice.
The site has three main functions:
- News, information, exposes, analysis and first-person accounts of corporate malfeasance
- Updates on CorpWatch investigations and advocacy
- A hands-on guide to doing your own on-line research on corporations
1. Profile under-reported cases of community struggle involving multinational corporations, adhering to high journalistic standards of reporting and accuracy.
2. Provide broader analysis and description of corporate power and influence, for example around lobbying, corporate governance, executive pay, and so forth.
3. Provide a respected forum for writers from the global South and new as well as accomplished writers.
4. Through our substantial archives of re-posted mainstream news articles, provide a free-of-charge research resource for community-based activists around the world as well as other advocates and those interested in changing the imbalance of globalized corporate power back towards people and our planet.
The best way to stay up to date on what's new on CorpWatch.org is to
join our email list and receive regular (but not too frequent) updates.