- Parent company: Amazon.com
- Headquarters: Seattle, WA
- Industry: Technology & Telecommunication
- Products: Online Retail Service
- Penalties paid (2000-2018): $11.7 million
- 2017 Gross Revenue: +$177 billion
- 2017 Profit/Loss: +$3 billion
- Tax Havens: Luxembourg
- Senior Executives: Jeff Bezos (CEO)
- Year of Incorporation: 1994
Myriad of complaints form workers working in Amazon's warehouses across Europe take part in a strike. http://observer.com/2018/07/amazon-prime-day-boycott-european-workers/
Amazon accused of allowing racist merchandise on its site. https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2018/07/06/amazo...
Workers in Amazon's warehouses pee in bottles, among other desperate measures, under pressure to meet numbers imposed by the company. https://phys.org/news/2018-07-pressure-bathroom-amazon-fast-paced-wareho...
Labor violations at a Chinese factory producing Amazon products. https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/chinese-factory-producing-amazon-pr...