- Parent company: Apple inc
- Headquarters: Cupertino, CA
- Industry: Technology & Telecommunications
- Products: Electronic Goods, Online Services
- Penalties paid (2000-2018): $34.5 million
- 2017 Gross Revenue: +$230 billion
- 2017 Profit/Loss: +48 billion
- Tax Havens: Ireland
- Senior Executives: Tim Cooke (CEO)
- Year of Incorporation: 1977
Apple's global supply chain continues to see labor and wage violations. http://www.newsweek.com/apple-human-rights-violations-supply-chain-doubl...
Apple's labor reforms from 2012, sparked from violations at its China based production facility, have not stopped labor violations years later. http://business.time.com/2012/03/29/apple-agrees-to-labor-reforms-after-...
Apple worked with book publisher behind the scenes to raise ebook prices a federal judge finds, violating anti-trust laws. https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/07/apples-violation-...