- Parent company: Restaurant Brands International
- Headquarters: Miami, FL
- Industry: Food and Agriculture
- Products: Fast Food
- Penalties paid: $571,430
- 2017 Gross Revenue: + $4 billion
- 2017 Profit/Loss: + $1.9 billion
- Tax Havens: Canada***
- Senior Executives: Daniel Schwartz (CEO), Alexandre Behring (executive chairman)
- Year of Incorporation: 1953
Burger King franchisee faces fine over child labor violation. http://www.newburyportnews.com/news/local_news/burger-king-franchise-own...
Burger King health violations after photos of employees bare feet in a lettuce container goes viral. https://www.adweek.com/creativity/burger-king-scrambling-after-feet-lett...