- Parent company: Alphabet
- Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
- Industry: Technology and Telecommunications
- Products: Search Engine
- Penalties paid (2000-2018): $553 million
- 2017 Gross Revenue: + $111 billion
- 2017 Profit/Loss: + $12.6 billion
- Tax Havens: Delaware, USA ***
- Senior Executives: Sundar Pichai (CEO)
- Year of Incorporation: 1998
Google is sued for privacy and data violations. https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/321832/google-sued-for-al...
Google fined $2.7 billion after it is found to have violated anti-trust laws. https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/27/google-fined-e2-42bn-for-eu-antitrust-...