- Parent company: Lyft Inc
- Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Transportation
- Products: Ride sharing
- U.S. penalties paid (2000-2020):
$29,500,000 (Data source: Violation Tracker.)
- 2019 Gross Revenue: + $3.616 billion
- 2019 Profit/Loss: - $2.602 billion
- Tax Havens: Delaware, USA
- Senior Executives: Logan Green (CEO), John Zimmer (Co founder and President), Jon McNeil (COO)
- Year of Incorporation: 2012
Lyft is accused of disability discrimination as it fails to provide cars with wheelchair access. https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/usa-lyft-to-face-lawsuit-allegin...
Lyft drivers are uneasy over employment status. https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/usa-lyft-drivers-argue-proposed-...
Lyft privacy violations as company showcases ability to track people through the app. https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/25/lyft-god-view/
Lyft Lobbying for deregulation, critics say this is bad for customers and drivers alike. https://www.theregreview.org/2018/06/28/schriever-uber-lyft-lobby-deregu...