- Parent company: Facebook
- Headquarters: Menlo Park, CA
- Industry: Technology & Telecommunications
- Products: Social Media Platform
- Penalties paid (2000-2018): $5,600
- 2017 Gross Revenue: + $40.6 billion
- 2017 Profit/Loss: + $16 billion
- Tax Havens: Delaware, USA
- Senior Executives: Mark Zuckerberg (CEO)
- Year of Incorporation: 2004
Facebook has a data breach that affects over 87 million accounts raising concerns over user data and privacy. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/facebook-prepares-to-reveal-the-87-mil...
Facebook failing to protect personal data. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/facebook-busin...
Facebook uses tool for censorship to get into Chinese market despite risk to human rights. https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/22/chinabook/